SREE GURUVAYURAPPAN TEMPLE, KOLKATA!
ഓം നമോ ഭഗവതേ വാസുദേവായ
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I/We agree and accept the services provided by TEMPLE at my/our request for payment of registration fees through online mode.
- I/We have no objection whatsoever, to the Online Fee Payment System providing my/our receipt details to the TEMPLE
- While TEMPLE will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the TEMPLE is not liable for any error. I/We shall not hold the TEMPLE responsible for any loss, damage, etc. that may be incurred/suffered by me/us if the information contained turns out to be incorrect.
- I/We agree that we will make OFFERINGS amount payments as required by the Online OFFERING Payment System. I/We will not hold the TEMPLE responsible for the Online Payment System rejects the fee payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- I/We agree that the record of the instructions given and transaction with the TEMPLE shall be conclusive proof and binding for all the purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
TEMPLE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement
TEMPLE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time
- TEMPLE is committed to protecting your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by TEMPLE, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
- TEMPLE reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by School as permitted above.
- TEMPLE treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons TEMPLE will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- TEMPLE may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analysis of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless with the prior permission of appropriate authority and shall amount to a violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
Offerings amount once paid will not be refunded.
TEMPLE believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:-
- Cancellations will NOT be considered.
We as a TEMPLE shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of any Transaction
Convenience fee WILL NOT BE charged from the customers for online payments
SREE GURUVAYURAPPAN TEMPLE, KOLKATA!
Sree Guruvayurappan Temple (Narayan Mandir) located in South Calcutta at 3/1/1A, Nakuleswar Bhattacharjee Lane, Calcutta-700 026 which is very near to famous KALI TEMPLE of Kalight. The temple can be approached by 3 minutes walk from Kalighat Tram Depot towards East, and can also be approached from Manoharpukur Road as well as from Lake Market and Rash Behari Avenue.
Late Thirunamacharyyan Br. Sree Anjam Madhavan Nambudiri who through his inspiring and soul-stirring Sapthaha Yagnams, finally culminated in the construction of this Temple. The Foundation Stone was laid by H.H Kanchi Sri. Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal on 17th Jan. 1987. The Pratishta (Consecration) of Deities was performed at the auspicious Brahma Muhurtham on 31st January 1995 (Thiruvonam star, 17th Makaram 1770) in the early hours, by Thantries of Guruvayur Sree Krishna Temple, Kerala, namely (Late) Chennas Divakaran Namboodiripad along with his son Thantri Acharyya Ratna Dr. P.C. Dinesan Namboodiripad, who is the present Thantri of this temple.
Address: 3/1/1A, Nakulesar Bhattacharjee Lane, Kolkata - 700 026
Contact No : 24633859 & 24633860
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
നാരായണ NARAYANA നാരായണ NARAYANA നാരായണ NARAYANA നാരായണ NARAYANA നാരായണ